Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jessica Behind The Lens



After I arrived home from my weekend away we headed out for a bush walk. We live right near some beautiful spots to walk & this time we took the new camera for a spin. Jessica has entered an art competition in the Photography section. So this is some of the photos she took.


















































































These are the photo's that she submitted to the competition. One colour one black & white with a quote from Confucius
"There is beauty in everything, just not everyone see's it".





I thought not bad for her first time out with the camera. I took a couple as well but I can't wait to start my photography class next term.




























I will let you know Monday how she went.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo's!!! There is a real talent there. Well done. xoxo H

Roger said...

Excellent choice for the competition - the tree in shadow is nice too. Very nice work Jessica.

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and was excited to find a fellow Australian (LDS) blog. I also live in Brisbane and have 4 daughters and 1 son!