Friday, July 2, 2010

Wedding Invitations Are Done



Oh my gosh. I am so glad that this is done. Last night just as I glued the insert on to the last one Daniel said "you know there is a typo on that" WHAT!!! I had put August as the RSVP month not July. Everyone was freaking saying it's fine just tell everyone. NO WAY!! Off I ran to the shop last night to buy new paper, ripped the wrong ones off the inserts and spent the whole day re-gluing the new ones.

I would have never slept knowing such a mistake was being sent to everyone. How could I have made such a mistake. The bride to be was mad that her brother even said anything, I was ever so grateful. Thanks Dan!

Anyway all is well and they hit the mail box today. Yippy!!
I'm also going to have Lucy be the photographer for anything I need for my blog or just anything really. She has always had an eye for it and we gave he a camera when she was 2 but check out this photo of a balloon. she gets the smallest things so clear. I want her photographic eye. I tried with the photo above and it's not a patch on Lucy's.

3 comments:

Roger said...

You are insanely good to change it - you know I would have just left it and hoped for the best! But they do look divine.

Donna said...

Insane yes, good I'm not so sure about? Cait & James loved them though.

Anon said...

Its interesting how often people seem to get things wrong on the invites!!! I spoke to someone recently who had left off the DATE of the wedding!

I'll definitely have to pay very particular attention to my daughters invitations when the time comes!

I'm sorry you had to go through this but I'm glad that you got that hurdle out of the way.

You're a good Mum! :-)

And yes - they look beautiful. I'm impressed.