Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Busy Guest Blogging!!


At the moment I'm writing a couple of pieces for Or So She Says.... So stay tuned I will let you know IF and when they get published. I was invited to submit a few pieces last week so I have been putting some things together. It's so much harder when it's for another blog! But check them out anyway. Its a great blog and in fact this week they had a great piece on miscarriage. It was so incredible well written for those who have experienced it and also for those who know and love someone who has. Check them out.

1 comment:

Anon said...

Hi Donna, I did check them out recently actually - I think I linked to them through your blog - it does seem like a great place.

How exciting that they actually approached you to write some articles for them! That's a nice pat on the back! :-)