Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LDS Penpal Program.



LDS PENPALS program was inspiried by a Latter Day Saint mum in the US who wanted to encourage her son to write. Since the inception of this program it's grown with over 150 kids spread across the world. I just blogged about it myself a few days ago in Operation Procrastination. The program offers service opportunities, competitions, friendship and love. There is even a penpal list for mums. My girls go crazy when I show them the cards I get in the mail. It seems to be along the lines of reaction when they find out that you were young once and need trainer wheels on your bike too!!
At the moment Jaelle is trying to raise some money to use towards securing advertising space in the LDS Living Magazine. Please follow the link above and see how you can join in on the fun while helping out in this great cause.

No comments: