Monday, May 3, 2010

CHUCK-A-THON



Well it might only be Autumn here in Australia but all the spring fever I read about up in the Northern Hemisphere has given me the de-clutter bug!
Today I went through my youngest kids room and gave it a major overhaul. I got rid of 12 garbage bags full. Some for the tip & some for charity. It is so nice to go in there tonight to tuck them in and be able to actually sit somewhere. Or to not be risking major injury tripping over the basket load of toys tipped out on the floor & left behind. Ahh it is so nice. We got rid of so much stuff. I would ask Maddie if she wanted to keep things but she would say no, that a poor child would like that. It was so sweet that she was so willing to give it away while it was still good so another child could enjoy it. As long as there was room for her Beanie Kids, the rest could go. I love spring cleaning in Autumn!!!!
Makes me think of Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
I feel renewed!

No comments: